Saturday 3 May 2008

May the force be with you

Last night Joanne and I went round with Anthony to Sarah's. She'd borrowed the Star Wars videos (the original three only, of course) for us to watch. One mammoth marathon evening of film watching, home-made curry, crisps, chocolate and diet coke followed. Accompanied by much laughing as is usual round Sarah's. I think I amused/startled the others with my knowledge of the Star Wars universe. I prefer the word 'fan' to 'geek', thankyervurrymuch. I think it's the first time I've watched all three right through in a row, you know.

Football's been cancelled today. It's basically rained for almost 24 hours now. There are ponds where there used to be dips in the ground and the road outside our house more closely resembles a river. It's definitely a day to be wrapped up nice and warm in front of the fire.

No comments: