Thursday 8 November 2007

Winning ways

Football is going so well at the moment. We won again tonight. That's five in a row now I think. Tonight was a tougher match, against a very physical team, but we let our football do the talking and ran out 8-5 winners (or maybe 9-5). I can't make next week which is disappointing. We have the church weekend away starting next Thursday, so it's not a bad reason to miss the match, I guess. It will be the first one I've missed so far though.

We're really looking forward to the weekend away. It's going to be great to spend some more time with people from church getting to know them better.

A few weeks ago Joanne noticed there was a dojo in Christchurch for the style of karate she used to do, and tonight she went along for the first time. It's been quite a few years since she's done any karate but they have a 'returning members' class which is ideal for her. I think she really quite enjoyed it. I know she's missed karate. It used to be such a big part of her life.

No comments: