Sunday 4 November 2007

Nuzziland News - the pdf version

I forgot to mention, I spent some time yesterday (while Joanne was entertaining the girls from our bible study group) knocking up our second newsletter for Christian family. I've emailed it out but if you would like a copy and haven't received one somehow please do let me know. Although, as I said last time, if you're reading this regularly, it won't contain anything you don't know already. Again, Barge folk, I've emailed it to Marcus (and John and Jane and Melissa) so hopefully one of them will do the do and have some copies for you at some point in the near future.

One point I made in the newsletter though that I'd like to re-emphasise on here is how encouraging Joanne and I find it to hear from our friends, being so far away from them all, and so we want to thank those of you that have supported us with posts on here, messages on Facebook and good old-fashioned emails. I wish we could fully express what it means to us to know we're in your thoughts and prayers as you are in ours.

We love hearing your news too. Congratulations, Debbie!

No comments: