Sunday 28 September 2008

Another trophy

Not me this time, but Joanne. She had her club end of season dinner and awards night last night and managed to pick up the 'Most Improved Player' award for her team. I am most proud. She gets to keep her trophy for the year, and it's engraved on the back with her name and everything.

After church today we went round to Mark and Renee's for lunch. I can't believe it's been ten months since we had them over to ours. Ten months! Time passes so fast, eh? The afternoon ended with a game of football in their garden. Me, Zack (their eldest) and Ethan (their youngest) vs Mark, Josh (no.2) and Jessie (no.3). There were better skills on show than in the some of the games I've played this season. While our garden has been being done over the past five months I've been taking regular photos from (pretty much) the same spot to record how progress has been made. As the garden is now (pretty much) finished (apart from staining the fence and pergola slats, and painting the block bits of the pergola) I thought I'd share this with you. Step-by-step progress. Hopefully it will work...

2 comments:

Pete Green said...

Played, Jo!

The photo frames are a bit less cheesy now too. Well done Andy!

Anonymous said...

Garden looks great Jo and Andy. Can't wait to come down and see it lthough I don't know when. :-)