Monday 10 September 2007

We're in

After a hectic weekend we're in our house. I've never hoovered so much in my life, what with new carpet fluff here and cleaning at the apartment. It was such a nice feeling to wake up in our own house this morning. On a mattress on the floor. Really nice. Apart from it being a little cold though. I think we need a heat pump in our room too. We couldn't quite see our own breath but it was close. The rest of the house is warm, just not our bedroom. But it will be, we'll make sure of that. Joanne will not leave in a cold house. We were spolit with the underfloor heating in our flat in London, I think.

The PC is set up and the internet works, so the essentials are sorted. And we can get a fuzzy picture on most channels on the TV. I really should have checked if I need a male-female aerial cable, or a male/male one.

I've got a dinner out with the sales managers and general manager of sales tonight. At the Belgian Beer Cafe. I hope they serve more than just beer and mussels. Otherwise I'm stuffed. Well, more likely I won't be. I wonder if there's a KFC on the way home...

No comments: