Wednesday 15 August 2007

Moving forward

The personality profiling and ability testing for the Orion job first thing this morning seemed to go ok. They were loads easier than the tests I did on Monday. Also the testing took place on the 11th floor of an office block and the room I was in had awesome views of the mist over Christchurch with the Alps in the background sparkling in the sun, contrasted against the sapphire blue sky. Stunning. I didn't have my camera though, sadly. Strangely I had not expected to need it at a personality and ability testing session.

The Ravensdown interview has been confirmed for tomorrow morning. I need to do some fertiliser research, I think.

The final bit of good news is that we just got a call to say the mortgage is all approved. Excellent. Can't stop smiling.

No comments: