Monday 6 August 2007

The next step

Len was on the phone at 5pm tonight, so I didn't get the call, but the guy from the recruitment agency I spoke to earlier today about Ravensdown, the fertiliser company, left a message to let me know that they want to proceed with my application so the next step is the psychometric tests. Someone from the company that deal with it should be in touch with me tomorrow, I am led to believe. Good news, eh?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, yesterday when we were in the city I found a place that sold pearl tea. I love this country!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"psychometric tests" - oh well, it was worth a try.

Andy said...

Cheeky bugger.

Pete Green said...

You can get pearl tea anywhere Andy. Just use milk that's been left out in the sun for a week past its sell-by date.

Andy said...

Philistine! ;)